- How do I manage my mobile apps?
- How does it all work?
- What is MobileAppDirect?
- Why do I care about being “mobile”?
- What could I do with my Mobile App?
- You mentioned “building brand loyalty” – how could MobileAppDirect do that for my business?
- How does the “Check-In Coupon” system work?
- What does “Tell A Friend” do? And how would I use it?
- How does “Instant Messaging” work on my MobileAppDirect app?
- What else does the monthly subscription cover?
- How much does it cost?
- What is HTML5 and how does that affect my mobile app?
- What type of content should I put on my MobileAppDirect app?
- How do I cancel my account with MobileAppDirect?
MobileAppDirect helps your business “go mobile.” No matter what kind of mobile device your customers are using, their visit to your business will look great. From design to maintenance, we take care of your “mobile business” so you can take care of business.
Your customers have “gone mobile.” Look around – they’re talking, texting, sharing & searching from their mobile devices. If you’re not reaching customers on their mobiles, you’re not reaching them… but your competition might be.
With features like Instant Mobile Messaging to get them in, Mobile Coupons to keep them coming back and one-touch “Tell A Friend” features, your customers (and their friends) will feel like they’re “in the loop” at your business.
MobileAppDirect enables you to interact with customers like never before. Engaging, informing, impressing and even entertaining them… THAT builds brand loyalty, frequency of visits, word of mouth AND your business.
- Send your customers instant offers 24/7
- Create a social media “viral” buzz with “Tell A Friend”
- Send “Mobile Only” VIP coupons to customers
- Reward frequent visits from customers who “Check In”
- Customers have “One Tap” calling to your business
- Remind them of upcoming sales promotions
- GPS directions to your business from wherever they are
- Clients can make appointments with your business
- Remind clients of upcoming appointments
- Take surveys, have contests, enable voting
- Live Chat with your customers
- Alert them about last-minute “deals” and “opportunities.”
Basically, if you can say it, see it, spell it or show it, you can do it instantly with your Mobile App.
Your customers want to feel like “insiders” at your business. Imagine letting your “Mobile VIPs” know about specials and promotions before anyone else and even “Mobile Only” coupons.
How about rewarding frequent visitors when they use your “Check-In Coupon” system? Frequent visits encourage even more frequent visits!
MobileAppDirect provides you with a customized, exclusive QR Code, a scanable, checkerboard shape that’s programmed to do whatever you decide. When your customer scans it with their mobile device, they’ve “checked in” at your business. They’re rewarded when hitting a predetermined amount of “check-ins.”
How about a free appetizer after five check-ins?
Or complimentary round of golf after checking in ten times?
Or a free hair cut after five product purchase check-ins?
The rewarding QR Code can be anywhere you decide – on a table placard, a menu, near a register… anywhere. Or a member of your staff could present the code when an appropriate product is purchased. Again, you have complete control of how your “mobile check-in coupons” are handed out.
Reward loyal customers, encourage return visits, grow the numbers on “slow movers” or increase the average ticket. Or, do “all of the above” with multiple “mobile check-ins” going at the same time.
Simple, low-cost and very effective – that’s MobileAppDirect’s “mobile check-in coupons.”
When your customer taps the “Tell A Friend” button while viewing your app, they “share” your business on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
Imagine their Facebook friends seeing, “Check out (your business) Download their app here (link.)” They can share your mobile coupon, sales teasers, menu, directions, specials, home page or whatever. You decide where to put the “Tell A Friend” buttons.
Facebook’s 850 million active users each average 245 friends and they all like to “check in” and to “share.” There’s no doubt the “Tell A Friend” button could be HUGE for your business.
Instant messages, aka “push notifications,” enable you to notify customers of a sale or event right now. Log into your account from any computer anywhere, enter the message you want to send, and click send! It couldn’t be easier! If customers have your app, they’ll get your “push” message instantly, regardless of the type of mobile device they use.
In addition to the professional layout of everything on your “mobile app,” you’ll receive –
- 24/7 access for Instant Messaging to your customers
- Secure hosting on our servers
- Proven, effective tools and templates to market and promote your mobile app
- Professional submission to the App Stores ensuring approval
- Regular updates, new features, enhancements and improvements
- Lifetime support and maintenance
- And much more!
View MobileAppDirect’s affordable packages here
Your customers will be viewing your app from different types of devices working on different types of platforms. The HTML5 platform enables virtually any device, regardless of platform, to view an app without any “error” or “flash player required” messages.
Standard “mobile websites” fall short and are often not viewable by different types of mobile devices. When your customers view your app on their Apple iPhones, iPads, Smartphones, Palm, Blackberry and other mobile platforms, they’ll “see” your MobileAppDirect app without the errors and aggravation of other “mobile sites.”
Also, most internet websites just don’t work on mobile devices. What looks fine on a 21 inch desktop monitor might not be viewable on a mobile 3 inch screen. Having to squint at tiny images and scroll down long pages to find what they want only causes users to click out and look for a more “mobile user-friendly” site or app.
With more than 50% of all local business searches done from mobiles, you’ve got to look good or they’re gone.
We’ll install a script on your internet website that detects when viewers are using a mobile device then automatically redirects them to your MobileAppDirect app. Unlike your competition, you’ll look great to mobile users.
Starting with the content from your website, our staff of layout professionals will work with you every step of the way to design and build an attractive, effective mobile app.
Don’t have a website or want something different? Give us your content, images and ideas and we’ll take it from there.
Initial development can take up to 10 business days. After you’ve approved the content, we submit your app’s pages for Apple app approval, where acceptance takes about 7 days.
Our professionals guarantee your app’s content will be approved and accepted by both the iTunes App Store and Google Play, the dominant resources for apps.
Your MobileAppDirect app is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. But we understand, things happen and may not work out. Contact us anytime and we’ll cancel our agreement. It’s that simple.